Company Name: Heart Institute of Brownsville - 30 Min. Away From South Padre Island
Job Function: Sonographer
Job Type: Full-Time
Nationally Recognized, Award-Winning Cardiac Services
The Heart Institute of Brownsville is a nationally recognized for providing clinically excellent cardiac care, with compassion and attentiveness to the needs of patients and their loved ones. This award-winning cardiac facility involves a close collaboration of many of the country's finest cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, doctors and nurses - all dedicated to delivering superior cardiology services focused on patient wellness.
The Heart Institute of Brownsville approach to cardiac care has been proven to result in fewer complications, faster recoveries and longer, healthier lives for our patients.
- Perform echocardiography tests/procedures in accordance with American Society of Echocardiography standards
- Assist the Cardiologist in the interpretation and reading of the echocardiograms
- Perform M-Mode, Two-Dimensional, Doppler and Color Flow Doppler
- Perform adult testing procedures
- Perform various clerical duties to ensure optimal department functioning and proper flow of information and service to physicians for timely test interpretation and patient treatment plans
- Full-time, 80 hours every 2 weeks, day shift
- Must be registered with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers, Cardiovascular Credentialing International, or eligible for registry.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Cardiac Ultrasound Program or have equivalent work experience.
- Must have knowledge of principles and practices of echocardiography.
- Must maintain current registry with ARDMS.
Brownsville's is less than a 30 minute drive to South Padre Island with beautiful beaches, great fishing and water sports. This is a nature lover and sportsman’s paradise, this location and tropical climate combine to establish a perfect venue for nature and cultural activities. Home of the Gladys Porter Zoo, with its more than 1,500 animal species in natural settings; national wildlife preserves; historic sites; and numerous museums. Not to mention Brownsville has at least 234 sunny days per year which provide so many wonderful outdoor opportunities for the visitor: a world famous zoo, great beaches, beautiful golf courses, new shopping centers, museums, galleries and more!
How to apply: Via Email: LBoling@heartinstituteofbrownsville.com
Contact Person: Louis Boling
Email Address: LBoling@heartinstituteofbrownsville.com
• Post ID: 36370367 brownsville